Members of the public are invited to find out about The Dudley Group’s performance and services at the Trust’s Annual Members Meeting on Thursday 20th July 2017.
The annual meeting, taking place in the Clinical Education Centre at Russells Hall Hospital, will begin with an interactive health fair followed by the end of year summary presentation. This will give foundation trust members, patients, staff and the public the opportunity to:
- Find out how the Trust performed in the previous year
- Take a look at future plans
- Hear from external auditors
- Receive an update from the Dudley Group NHS Charity
- Learn more about services
- Meet their governors representatives and find out about upcoming elections
- Take part in a question and answer session with our Board of Directors
The event runs from 5pm until 8.30pm (registration from 4.30pm) and free parking is available for all those attending.
Places are limited. Anyone wishing to attend should reserve a seat by calling (01384) 321124 or emailing email@example.com.