The Clinical Education Centre is the main facility for providing educational learning and meeting rooms for the Trust and offers a range of IT, audio visual and teaching equipment.
The majority of all teaching and learning takes place in this centre for the Trust along with specialised lectures, Trust events and specialist clinical courses and exams. The centre was formally opened by Professor Carol Black, President, Royal College of Physicians on 9th March 2004. Prior to the opening of the centre, educational resources were split across four hospital sites and very fragmented. The opening of the new centre saw a much needed bringing together of educational staff and resources into the one centre we have today.
Clinical Education Centre
- Monday to Thursday – 08:00-21:00
- Friday – 08:00-17:00
- Monday to Friday – 09:00-17:00
- West Midlands Deanery
- Royal College of Physicians
- Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum
- Royal College of Practitoners
- Dudley GPVTS Service
- Modernising Medical Careers
- Foundation Programme
- Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine
- Royal College of Paediatrics
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Joint Royal College of Physicians Training Board
- Medical Careers
Better Training Better Care
This is a pilot project to establish inter-professional learning between newly qualified foundation doctors and pharmacists as part of the national ‘Better Training Better Care’ initiative. Click here for more information.