We are committed to supporting Clinical Governance, Evidence Based Healthcare, Research, Leadership and Management programmes and Continuing Education to all employees of The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust and to students on placement within the Trust.
We are also committed to the continuing education of all employees of The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust and to students on placement within the Trust.
We achieve this by offering the following services:
- Literature searching
- Information skills training
- Current awareness knowlege
- Outreach librarians
- Access to books and articles
- Access to Base-Library
- Interlibrary loans
- Access to NHS Athens
- Access to PCs, and scanning services
- Printing and photocopying is available for medical education, research articles, and study materials
- 24/7 access to core reference collection and PCs available with Trust ID card
For more information about any of the services we offer, please call (01384) 321077/8 or email us.
The library is staffed during the following hours:
- Monday to Thursday – 08:30-17:00
- Friday – 08:30-16:30
PCs and a study area is open to staff with a Trust ID card 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For access to resources held in the library at Russells Hall as well as 20 NHS libraries across Birmingham, Black Country and Solihull.
- My Account
Use your ID number and PIN to renew items, place and cancel reservations and check your account details
- A-Z Journals – Local
To browse or search for journals by title. Full-text access available with Athens password.
- Journals by subject
To browse or search for journals by subject. Full-text access available with Athens password.
- Health Information resources
To search and retrieve evidence-based information click on ‘My Library’ and log-on with your Athens password.
- Turning Research Into Practice (TRIP)
A search tool that allows you to rapidly identify the highest quality clinical evidence for clinical practice.