The Patient Advice and Liaison Service, known as PALS, helps the NHS listen to patients, their relatives, carers and friends. We aim to answer questions and resolve concerns as quickly as possible.
We know it can be a worrying and confusing time when you or someone you know is unwell. If you have concerns about your care, you can speak to any member of staff caring for you. However, if they cannot help you or you do not feel comfortable talking to them, you can contact the PALS team.
- Provide you with information about the hospital or the NHS and help you with any other health-related enquiry
- Help resolve concerns or problems
- Provide information about the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent help if you decide you may want to make a complaint
- Inform you about how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally
You can contact PALS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can write toPALS Department
Russells Hall Hospital
- Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00